Podcasts on Health
Podcasts are a free and easy way to stay up to date on current events, cultural topics, health news and more. Download a podcast app such as apple podcasts, stitcher or several others on any smartphone or listen to the shows on your computer. We have compiled a list below of some shows that are relevant in today's world of health.
1. TEDTalks Health - "From way-new medical breakthroughs to smart daily health habits, doctors and researchers share their discoveries about medicine and well-being onstage at the TED conference, TEDx events and partner events around the world. You can also download these and many other videos free on TED.com, with an interactive English transcript and subtitles in up to 80 languages. TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading."
2. The Ultimate Health Podcast: Lifestyle, Nutrition, Fitness, & Self-Help - "Jesse and Marni teach and inspire you to reach your maximum potential in the realm of health. They interview world-class experts in the health & wellness community. Topics include nutrition, superfoods, fitness, meditation, and spirituality. Jesse and Marni also tackle a health topic they are passionate about every week during their Focus Friday episodes. Either way, you’re in for a treat!"
3. Council On Human Function Podcast - "A legendary team of experts from 7 different health professions coming from 6 different countries, 4 different continents, and synergizing a huge array of skills, experience, and including more than 29 different specialities. All zeroed in on one mission, providing you the health pro with the clinical knowledge you need to obtain results and maximize success. Mission of the show Demonstrate analysis and correction strategies for optimal human function, generating cross professional understanding of methods for improving patient results, and creating collaboration opportunities among health care professionals."
4. 40+ Fitness Podcast - "Welcome to The 40+ Fitness Podcast – better health and fitness in your 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond. My goal is to educate, encourage and entertain. Five days per week I give you actionable information on exercise, nutrition, and overall well being. Get moving and start improving your health and fitness today!"
5. Legendary Life Podcast: Fitness I HealthI Nutrition I Healthy Lifestyle For People Over 30+, 40+ - "Legendary Life is a fun, entertaining and informative show about health and fitness for busy people over 30+. Ted Ryce, top celebrity trainer and fitness guru, breaks complex health and fitness issues and make them easy to understand and overcome. Also, he interviews thought leaders on how to transform your health, body, and live a legendary life with cutting-edge science and common sense wisdom."